Sunday, February 3, 2013

Slacker Disappointment

How is it possible that I have not posted to this blog since July 2012??  I'm blaming this slacking on two things:  1) my husband's return from his deployment; and 2) two cute little dogs that have been keeping me entertained.  With that said, I have a lot of catching up to do!

The hummingbird season was a light one.  This guy was the only regular, and he diligently guarded my feeders. 




He must have been the biggest bully in the hummingbird kingdom because I only saw a few others that dared to invade the backyard.




I did catch this little lady with pollen on her head...


And this handsome gent...



but this was the largest group I saw all summer.





They were gone by early October.  Disappointing.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment