Saturday, March 24, 2012

On the Bright Side

Lots of activity in the backyard this morning--including me getting locked out of the house in my pjs and fuzzy slippers with my camera!  On the bright side, I got a few good bird pics while I was out there! 

Nice variety of birds.  Two of my favorites only came by for a quick "hi" and I couldn't get a picture--the Tufted Titmouse and a Bluebird.  Lots of Robins perched on the fence, and several other birds visited the feeder.

Robin
House Finch Mesmerized by the Sun Pattern on the Feeder
Another Robin, wearing a toupee?
Black-capped Chickadee
Mockingbird
Robin with an unruly feather
Shy Cardinal?
"You looking at me?"



Singing House Finch




Special thanks to my bird spotters, even though they were no help at all when I was locked out!



No comments:

Post a Comment